New Jersey Resources Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Earnings Call | News
WALL, NJ–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 13, 2022–
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live webcast of its first quarter fiscal 2022 results on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10 a.m. pm ET. President and CEO Steve Westhoven and Chief Financial Officer Roberto Bel will provide an overview of NJR’s financial and operational performance for the first quarter of fiscal 2022.
A few minutes before the webcast, please visit njresources.com and select “Investor Relations”. Scroll down and click the conference call link under “Latest Events” on the right side of the page and click the webcast link.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transmission, distribution, asset management and home services. NJR is made up of five main activities:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, the principal subsidiary of NJR, operates and maintains over 7,600 miles of natural gas transmission and distribution infrastructure to serve more than half a million customers in Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris counties, Middlesex and Burlington in New Jersey.
- NJR Clean Energy Companies invests in, owns and operates solar projects with a total capacity of more than 365 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon energy solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transmission and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- Storage and transport serves customers ranging from local distributors and generators to power generators and wholesalers through its ownership of the Leaf River Energy Center and the Adelphia Gateway pipeline project, as well as a 50% interest in the storage facility of natural gas from Steckman Ridge.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, backup generators, solar products and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to New Jersey residences.
NJR and its more than 1,200 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and driving efficiency through Conserve to Preserve ® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
Follow us on twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like us” at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220113005590/en/
CONTACT: Media contact:
[email protected] for Investors:
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OIL/GAS ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY OTHER ENERGY SERVICES
SOURCE: New Jersey Resources
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 01/13/2022 09:47 / DISK: 01/13/2022 09:47
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.